Viewing Notes for May 7th, 2016
Our realtors frequently preview listings from around the San Gabriel Valley and provide you with a few unbiased notes about the property, the good and the bad. If there’s a particular property that you would like us to preview for you, simply contact us, and we’ll get the job done!
241 Rosemont, San Gabriel, CABeautiful, newly constructed home in North San Gabriel.
- Brand new construction with quality materials — crown molding, hardwood flooring, dual-pane windows
- 2 stoves in kitchen area — one in main kitchen area, one in smaller work room next to kitchen
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, all suites
- Guestroom suite on the first floor
- Large backyard area, minimally landscaped with mostly grass coverage
- Streets appear to be low to medium traffic
- Quiet neighborhood
- Located in North San Gabriel area
815 N 1st St, Alhambra, CAPotential investment opportunity
- Property is zoned R3
- Neighborhood primarily apartments or condominiums
- House is built long, access to rear rooms through one bedroom
- Studio located next to finished garage
335 Pasqual Ave, San Gabriel, CACharming Single Family Home in North San Gabriel
- Single story home in good condition
- Bedrooms are of decent size
- No master suite, but master bedroom has quarter bath
- Pasqual Ave. is not a through street where this home is located, very low traffic
- Breakfast nook, can be re-purposed as an office
- Formal dining area next to sun room
909 S 9th St, Alhambra, CAGreat Starter Home in Alhambra
- Older Home, but typical of Alhambra area, built 1929
- Backyard is relatively small, front yard is large
- Laundry is located in back yard
- Garage is finished and appears to have been converted to liveable space with a half bath
- Adjoining property appears to be apartments
- Newer laminate flooring throughout
- Updated kitchen
Interested in seeing a property in person? Schedule a showing with us.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.